Work'sOrganizer Electronic document management, records management.
Functions of electronic documents Work'sOrganizer:
- Planning and organization structure of the company;
- Keeping records of employees, their personal and professional data and other additional information;
- Keeping electronic document inside and outside the company;
- Processing, creation and implementation of existing documents to electronic documents;
- Monitoring and analysis work (performed and executed) and their further planning;
- Effective interaction between structural divisions of the company and all its employees;
- Also electronic document Work'sOrganizer provides for user authentication and distribution of their rights and responsibilities in relation to established and existing documents and tasks.
Electronic document management (records management) - the ability to work with documents that in electronic form, to the implementation of the concept of "paperless office." Effective leadership is paramount now depends on the right decisions in the formulation of objectives: quality formation, use, monitoring of performance, find and organize storage of electronic documents.
Systems of electronic document:
The main purpose of electronic document management system - automation of accounting documents form an effective operating environment and the company's management.
Electronic document management in a few clicks
Software products for electronic document WorksOrganizer allows you to:
- Keeping records of employees, their personal (in particular surname, first name, middle name, passport data, etc.) and professional data (department, which belongs to the employee, the position for which he works, work, home, mobile phones, fax, Skype, ISQ), as well as other additional data (e.g., employee evaluation, status, etc.).
- Organization and planning of the structure of the company (division into departments and units, which can be attached to the heads and their deputies);
- Management of electronic document management, both within the company and outside it (eg via the Internet), in particular the creation, processing and implementation of existing instruments into circulation;
Monitoring and analysis performed and completed work (in particular the conservation and management of information on the current performance of each worker's own and delegated tasks), as well as the future of their plan;
- Ensuring effective interaction between structural divisions of the company and all its employees;
Also, the system of electronic document WorksOrganizer allow for the identification of users and distribution of their rights and responsibilities with respect to established and existing documents and tasks.